TO YOUR MORPHOLOGY
TO YOUR MORPHOLOGY
Casual dresses: Code and instructions for a casual woman look
The casual chic fashion trend
How to dress in a casual chic look?
What is casual?
We can say that the casual look is THE style that all women are looking for today, very fashionable and trendy. It corresponds to a very feminine, relaxed look and in total harmony with the lifestyle of working girls and business women who are often in high demand, very busy and who don't have time . Feeling comfortable and elegant is therefore the trend of the moment and this is likely to continue for a while!
The casual look is a hybrid style that lies between casual and chic. Forget unpleasant materials and heels to look dressed every time you go out. This look was born in the context of changes in consumption and lifestyles of women who have their place well anchored in working life and who multiply personal projects. Between personal life and professional life, this look combines casual pieces with more formal pieces for a comfortable and cool look.
Active women are the inspiration for this new look. The casual look has no age or adequate morphology, all women are honored. Blazers and sneakers are within the reach of all working girls and bring that touch of modernity without overdoing it so that you look your best at all times. A current, young and trendy style created by the discrepancy between elegant and casual classic pieces!
It's the perfect basic style to be classy without being stuffy. It gives you that chic and elegant look naturally. Thanks to the casual look you will feel well dressed every day, for your shopping, at work, in the evening with friends or even an unexpected meeting with your little family anywhere and anytime!
• the long woolen coat that we love and which goes with our best tops. Your accomplice in the coolest days of spring but also your little extra that sublimates your outfits.
• A trench coat with its matching belt that suits both men and women. This unisex side that we see everywhere, especially with androgynous models more and more put forward, is perfect to sublimate your great casual look.
• THE cashmere sweater , which we all dreamed of stealing from our mums when we were young and which we have today in our most beautiful wardrobe, with its ultra-comfortable material which we wear in the spring as well as in winter. We do not ban the sweatshirt either because it can quickly become too casual, but we prefer the cashmere sweater which goes with everything, to everyone and at all times: Indeed, the cashmere sweater is ageless!
• A black blazer to give you this sartorial elegance in all circumstances: It is well based on the outfits of all working girls , simple and effective. We match it with everything, in the evening or during the day, jeans or a cocktail dress.
• The iconic basic little black dress , simple, comfortable and easy to wear. We have all already adopted it for its comfort. We no longer count how many times it has been declined, long or short, and with a very varied number of accessories with which we can sublimate it. This is our favorite of this selection.
• Dress pants , or silk jogging pants, if you like to have a dressy look. If you are more comfortable in pants to go to the office, opt for chinos or leather stockings associated with a t-shirt and a small cardigan for a casual style. Absolutely avoid pants that are too tight or too tight in which you will not be comfortable!
• Jeans that put you to your advantage. Jeans are considered a casual item, easy to mix with a little printed top: the patterns are very trendy, a bag and a pair of designer sneakers to stay up to date.
• The cotton sailor top is worn very well alone in summer and with a vest in spring, but it can be worn under a jacket in winter: whether it's a black leather perfecto, a camel trench coat or a black blazer.
• A white or sky blue shirt: avoid colors or prints. This is the item of clothing to adopt for a comfortable but dressed casual look. The shirt is the essential top that suits both women and men (even if we prefer them with their little polo shirts and chinos).
• A timeless leather handbag. We will only have one comment: the colored bags add their little touch with their electric or romantic side. Let yourself be tempted to discover the mini bag trend.
Dress chic and casual for a weekend
Subway, work, sleep… this endless sequence that you have managed to put on hold for a few days. Since 2020, the word that comes up most often is the word “casual”. Are you getting ready to go away for the weekend? What better scenario than a getaway and being attractive while looking good in your clothes? No doubt!
Immediately put in your suitcases the timeless pieces of your dressing room such as your long coats made in beautiful fabrics, some unisex pieces, such as a white shirt (from your man if you don't have one for a sexy casual look in a dress shirt, cigarette pants, blazer and basic white t-shirt and add chic accessories to enhance your casual look such as pumps, jewelry, handbags, etc.
1. The white blouse
Having a white blouse in your closet is the essential of any good casual dressing. If you don't like the idea of white, stick to light tones like sky blue or cream. Being considered the great basic like the polo shirt for men, it can be easily combined with a skirt and brings a chic touch to your casual outfit to obtain THE casual chic look .
Unavoidable piece to adopt because there are all styles and for a small budget. We all have this super comfortable t-shirt. Circumstances will lead you to associate it with jeans or a skirt to constitute your casual look. For cooler evenings, a cardigan will complete your casual outfit as well as a nice pair of shoes whether for a professional meeting or an outing with friends!
3. The sailor
With the arrival of summer, our thoughts turn to the sea and the beautiful beaches. Often synonymous with relaxation and holidays by the sea. These navy and white stripes give your outfit a wind of lightness and relaxation, representative of summer. It is the ideal fashion piece to convert your outfit into a casual style.
You're going away for the weekend, if there's one item you won't forget, it's jeans. Synonymous with casual dress, easy to combine. Its versatility makes it a must-have as a centerpiece in your casual wardrobe. Be careful, if you wear the jeans with a sweatshirt, the look becomes too casual.
5. Dress pants or skirt
A beige, black, gray or navy blue stocking is the essential element to accompany all the other elements of your dressing room for all occasions. Those with a wide shape will give the impression of lengthening the leg when worn with a fitted blouse that is belted at the waist. Sublimated with a chic cardigan or shirt, a more fitted shape will help give you a more professional look.
The pencil skirt or the trapeze skirt are really very professional. Opting for a pencil skirt is more formal and slims down a lot, while an A-line allows you to discreetly and elegantly hide some curves.
6. The black dress
The eternal little black dress, always very popular as one of the items that must be adopted by all those who care about their dress style on all occasions and to correctly associate the pieces of your wardrobe. Whether you choose to buy a black sheath or wrap silhouette or even a slightly cropped cocktail dress, be sure to grab the style that will perfectly match your personality and the coming out occasion (If your initial choice was a big XXL sweatshirt, leave it at home! ).
7. The cropped jacket
There are many different jackets with many colors that you can choose from to complement your wardrobe. However, a short fabric jacket is a very practical piece to have on hand. Associated with jeans or a casual dress, it gives you freedom when you finally opt for the casual style. Feel free to choose a printed jacket to wear and pair with patterned clothes.
8. Knit sweaters
The fine knit sweater is the iconic top for summer and winter alike, it's always a good idea to have one on hand! This idea is a classic and iconic choice through which one feels elegant and comfortable, while remaining classy. Combined with a dress, skirt, jeans or dress pants, a sweater or even a fine knit cardigan brings a touch of refinement to your entire outfit. Opt for sneaker type shoes as an accessory to give your outfit a facelift.
9. The Trench Coat
It is often essential to be able to protect yourself so as not to ruin your outfit and be embarrassed on rainy days. The first step is obviously to start by buying a classic trench coat that can be associated with your well-cut pants, your most beautiful dresses or skirts both during the day and in the evening.
To conclude, to try it is to adopt it. The SAULE, MISCELIA and KURTA Anahide Saint André tops will be perfect for your conversion to the Casual chic style. Their striking color and their aspect of simplicity although of a complex and luxurious design can only sublimate you. Do not hesitate to come to our collection and find the new nuggets of your wardrobe!